The top 6 Benefits of Online Business you should consider
THE TOP 6 BENEFITS OF ONLINE BUSINESS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER
Online business is any business operated via the internet with the computer, phone or tablet. This article will only discuss the benefits you will derive from taking your genuine business online and also doing genuine businesses online. Those kinds of schemes that will require you to pay $30 now and also introduce two or more people to also pay $30, then after 30 minutes you will get $30,000,000 are not considered in this article as those are not online businesses but online scams and are highly fraudulent, according to me.
Online business is for every one irrespective of your nature or size of business. From the micro, small, medium to the large scale business, no business that wants to succeed should operate without an online presence especially in this era of digitalism. As will be discussed in our next article, there are several ways and opportunities for any business to go online irrespective of its size and nature.
Before we proceed, let’s examine the types of locations where a business can operate from:
- Brick and mortar shop i.e. physical shops and offices: Here your customer must come in contact with you in your office or shop in order to buy or get a service.
- No shop – no office: Here you can hawk things around or move about to deliver home services.
- Virtual shop: This is where you have your business done with your computer, phone or tablet via the internet i.e. your business is online.
Please note: Both the brick and mortar business and the business without a physical shop can be made to have an online presence for improved efficiency and greater profitability.
The Top 6 benefits of taking your business online
Let’s now examine the six (6) important benefits of taking your business online:
- Online business is cost effective;
- Online business makes you always available round the clock;
- Taking your business online boosts your business reputation and company corporate image;
- Online business helps you to target the global market space;
- Online business makes for improved customer support through greater flexibility and increased responsiveness;
- Your business will make more income easily and faster if properly set up online.
1. Online business is cost effective:
- It is very cheap to set up your business online i.e. online business has a low start-up capital;
- Some online business platforms are free. For instance you don’t need to pay to set up your business e-mail account or your business facebook page. Listing your business on some major online business directories is free. Good examples are listing your business on google my business, setting up your business profile on topservices.ng, posting your business videos on youtube, creating a linkedin account, creating an instagram page etc;
- The running cost of an online business is minimal. No cost incurred on paper work as documents can be made in soft copies and dispatched free using electronic means.
2. Online business makes you always available round the clock:
- Online business is available to the customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year;
- A good online business makes money for you even when you are sleeping;
- If well set up and automated, some online business platforms can sell to the customers, collect the money and deliver the goods to the customer instantly without any human interference. One good example can be seen at smartsmssolutions.com, a bulk SMS platform where the customer can be credited with SMS units upon a successful online payment. Another example can be seen when you buy recharge card from your bank account and your phone is credited instantly, and so on.
- No matter where you are on earth, you can still have access to your business via the internet with your computer, phone or tablet.
3. Taking your business Online boosts your business reputation and company corporate image:
- People tend to rate your business higher if it has some online presence like website, business email, youtube chanel, facebook page, business profile on topservices.ng etc;
- A high rating gives the customer more confidence to do business with you;
- Your business will look more professional when it is online;
- Most people especially the rich will continue to patronize you online even if your prices are higher provided your goods are of high quality and your services are efficient.
4. Online business helps you to target the global market space:
- With an online presence you can target customers all over the country, continent or the whole world with ease. No need to spend money setting up brick and mortar shops all over your target area ;
- You can operate a world class company from the comfort of your room.
5. Online business makes for improved customer support through greater flexibility and increased responsiveness:
- Online business makes for faster and easier delivery of products and services to customers;
- Business negotiations are done easily and faster online;
- Faster response to the needs of the customer. The customers’ challenges can be addressed easily and faster.
- When your business is online, it makes life very easy for your customers. Most customers like to spend their hard earned money without further stress. They may also prefer to visit your website or view your online profile (as this is cheaper and more convenient) to see your products and services instead of visiting your physical brick and mortar shop to inter-phase with you physically.
6. Your business will make more income easily and faster if properly set up online:
- The sole aim of setting up any business is to generate income and make profit;
- With online business, cost is minimized, the business is easily made available round the clock, your business image is tremendously improved, your customer base grows due to global coverage and your customers are better serviced. All these will easily result in increased income and greater profitability, and hence a higher returns on investment (ROI) for your business.
- The customers patronizing you online will also save cost, time and energy while living smarter lives.
To take your business online so as to reap all the above benefits of online business, topservices.ng is a good place to start from. Topservices.ng is an online platform where you can book or hire experts and professionals to work for you. The experts and professionals can even be in your local environment. If your business is such that you render services to customers and you are an expert or professional in your chosen field of work, sign up on this platform as a service provider and the numerous customers who are waiting to book for your services will see your profile and hire you to work.
This is a call on all experts and professionals in Nigeria to arise and take their businesses online for free: Cake designers, DJ’s, MC’s, comedians, caterers, make-up artists, fashion designers, spa services, hair & nail stylists, photographers, videographers, accountants, auditors, lawyers, motivational speakers, teachers, nurses, dentists, doctors, veterinary services, opticians, ambulance services, plumbers, tillers, house painters, borehole drillers, water treatment experts, house builders, architects, surveyors, electricians, aluminium fabricators, carpenters, furniture makers, POP makers, auto mechanics, auto electricians.
The call also goes to experts in the field of landscaping, real estate, gardening, fumigation, cleaning services, laundry, welding, wheal balancing, wheel alignment, leather works, towing van services, electronics repairs, air conditioner services, solar systems, cctv installations, cable tv installations, refrigerator repairs, security tracking, security guards & bouncers, printing, arts & crafts, fitness training, website development, computer repairs, computer training, computer networking & systems security, and lots more.
Everybody is covered. If you cannot see your field of work on the platform, simply call us and we will build it in immediately. So, if you render any kind of service to customers, feel free to sign up as “PROVIDER” on topservices.ng by clicking the button bellow. After signing up, on your profile upload your profile picture and pictures/ videos of your job samples if you have them, clearly describe the services you offer under provider biography, set your availability times, upload your certificates or any other qualifying documents if any, and so on. The numerous customers who are looking for what you offer will start booking for your services.
For further support, please call: 234 8033498578, 234 8089239678