How to easily check BECE result online in 3 simple steps
HOW TO EASILY CHECK BASIC EDUCATION CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION RESULT (BECE RESULT) ONLINE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
This article will successfully and comprehensively guide you through all you need and the 3 simple steps to check your Basic Education Certification Examination result (BECE result). BECE is an examination conducted in Nigeria by National Examination Council (NECO) for candidates in their final year of junior secondary school (i.e JSS 3). It is used to promote and transit students from JSS 3 of basic education to the SS 1 class of senior secondary school. Sometimes, people erroneously call this exam ‘junior WAEC’.
So to check the BECE result, you are going to use the NECO result checking platform and you need the following:
- A computer or smartphone or tablet with a good internet access;
- A valid NECO result checker token (what is popularly called the scratch card or e-PIN). To buy your NECO online result checker token, follow any of these links: ecards.com.ng OR trpleglimited. You can also click here to learn step-by-step how to buy your NECO online result cheker token;
- Your BECE examination details which include registration number, exam year and exam type;
- A printer (if you wish to print the checked BECE result).
Steps To Follow
Visit the National Examination Council (NECO) online result checking platform.
With your computer, smartphone or tablet that is already connected to the internet, simply click here to navigate to the NECO online result checking platform on a new tab, or open your browser and type in on the address bar: www.results.neco.gov.ng, then strike the enter key. This will land you on the result checking platform as shown bellow.
Key in your examination details into the result checking platform
- The platform is an e-form that is very simple and easy to fill. The same platform is used in checking SSCE and NCEE results, so the steps are almost similar. The only difference is in the selection of exam type as shown in (3) bellow;
- Under the ‘Examination Year’ field, select your year of examination from the drop down list
- Where you have ‘Examination Type’, select your type of examination. In this case select BECE.
- Where you have ‘Token’, correctly type in the digits of your result checker token;
- Carefully and correctly enter your BECE registration number on the ‘Registration Number’ field;
- Finally, click on ‘Check Result’. Wait for some seconds for your BECE result to load and display on your screen.
You can then print your BECE result with the help of your printer.
The results of all NECO administered examinations are checked on this same result checking platform and the same type of e-PIN called the NECO online result token is used in checking all the the different types of NECO results. The only thing is that one result checker token is valid for one candidate’s result.
Your NECO result checker token is valid for five (5) times usage on a particular result. That means you can check the same BECE result with a particular result checker token for up to 5 times only. If you exhaust that, and you still need to access the same BECE result, then you need to buy a new NECO result checker token. If your internet network is not strong enough, you need to be careful of how you click the ‘Check Result’ button for many times so that you don’t use up the token indiscriminately.
I hope this article was helpful. Please, rate it and also share it with your friends.
You can now hire experts and professionals from all works of life to work for you. Are you an expert or professional in your field of work? Enroll your business now for free and get more patronage from customers who are already waiting to see your work profile in order to hire you. Click bellow to enroll your business on our platform for free.