How to easily check NCEE result online in 3 simple steps
HOW TO EASILY CHECK NATIONAL COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION (NCEE) RESULT ONLINE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
This article will comprehensively guide you through all you need and the 3 simple steps to check your National Common Entrance Examination result (NCEE result). NCEE is an examination conducted in Nigeria by National Examination Council (NECO) to select the best candidates from all the states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) for entrance into Federal Unity Colleges. So to check the NCEE result, you are going to use the NECO result checking platform and you need the following:
- A computer or smartphone or tablet with a good internet access;
- A valid NECO result checker token (what is popularly called the scratch card or e-PIN). To buy your NECO result checker token, follow any of these links: ecards.com.ng OR trpleglimited ;
- Your NCEE examination details which include registration number, exam year and exam type;
- A printer (if you wish to print the checked NCEE result).
Steps To Follow
Visit the National Examination Council (NECO) online result checking platform.
With your computer, smartphone or tablet that is already connected to the internet, simply click here to navigate to the NECO online result checking platform on a new tab, or open your browser and type on the address bar: www.results.neco.gov.ng, then strike the enter key. This will land you on the NECO result checking page as shown below.
Key in your examination details on the result checking platform
- The platform is a very simple and easy to fill e-form. The same platform is used in checking SSCE and BECE results, so the steps are almost similar. The only difference is in the selection of exam type as shown in (3) bellow;
- Under the ‘Examination Year’ field, select your year of examination from the drop down list
- Where you have ‘Examination Type’, select your type of examination. In this case select NCEE.
- Where you have ‘Token’, correctly type in the digits of your result checker token;
- Carefully and correctly enter your NCEE registration number on the ‘Registration Number’ field;
- Finally, click on ‘Check Result’. Wait for some seconds for your NCEE result to load and display on your screen.
You can then print your NCEE result with the help of your printer.
The results of all NECO administered examinations are checked on this same result checking platform and the same type of e-PIN called the NECO online result checker token is used in checking all the the different types of NECO results. The only thing is that one token is valid for one candidate’s result.
Your NECO result checker token is valid for five (5) times usage on a particular result. That means you can check the same NCEE result with a particular token for up to 5 times only. If you exhaust that, and you still need to access the same NCEE result, then you need to buy a new NECO result checker token. If your internet network is not strong enough, you need to be careful of how you click the ‘Check Result’ button for many times so that you don’t use up the token indiscriminately.
I hope this article was helpful. Please, rate it and also share it with your friends.
You can now hire experts and professionals from all works of life to work for you. Or, are you an expert or professional in your field of work? Enroll your business now for free and get more patronage from customers who are already waiting to see your work profile. Click bellow to enroll and use our platform for free to improve your business.