How to easily check NECO Result (NECO SSCE Result) online in 3 simple steps
HOW TO EASILY CHECK NECO RESULT (SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION, SSCE) ONLINE IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
This article will comprehensively guide you through all you need and the 3 simple steps to check your NECO SSCE result. To check NECO result online, you need the following:
- A computer, smartphone or tablet with a good internet access;
- A valid NECO result checker token (what is popularly called the scratch card or e-PIN). To buy your NECO result checker token, follow any of these links: ecards.com.ng OR trpleglimited. You can also click here to learn step-by-step about how to buy your NECO online result checker token ;
- Your NECO examination details which include registration number, exam year and exam type;
- A printer (if you wish to print the checked NECO result).
Steps To Follow
Step1: Visit the National Examination Council (NECO) online result checking platform.
With your computer, smartphone or tablet that is already connected to the internet, simply click here to navigate to the NECO online result checking platform on a new tab, or open your browser and type in on the address bar: www.results.neco.gov.ng, then strike the enter key. This will bring you to the NECO result checking platform.
Step 2: Key in your examination details on the NECO result checking platform.
- The platform is a very simple and easy to fill e-form.
- Under the ‘Examination Year’ field, select your year of examination from the drop down list
- Where you have ‘Examination Type’, select your type of examination. Select ‘SSCE INTERNAL’ if your examination was an internal exam (i.e. NECO SSCE taken internally while in senior secondary school – usually SS3). Select ‘SSCE EXTERNAL’ if your examination was external (i.e. NECO SSCE taken privately outside the senior secondary school setting).
- Where you have ‘Token’, correctly type in the digits of your result checker token
- Carefully and correctly enter your NECO SSCE registration number on the ‘Registration Number’ field. Your NECO SSCE registration number is a set of digits that ends with two alphabets;
- Finally, click on ‘Check Result’. Wait for some seconds for your NECO SSCE result to load and display on your screen.
Step 3: Print.
You can then print your NECO SSCE result with the help of your printer.
Your NECO result checker token is valid for five (5) times usage. That means you can check the same NECO SSEC result with a particular token for up to 5 times only. If you exhaust that, and you still need to access the same NECO SSCE result, then you need to buy a new NECO result checker token. If your internet network is not strong enough, you need to be careful of how you click the ‘Check Result’ button for many times so that you don’t use up the PIN indiscriminately.
I hope this article was helpful. Please, rate it and also share it with your friends.
You can now hire experts and professionals from all works of life to work for you. Or, are you an expert or professional in your field of work? Enroll your business now for free and get more patronage from customers who are already waiting to see your work profile. Click bellow to get a free registration.